Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Project Fifty-2

With 2010 of to a great start I have seen more fellow photographer friends starting 365 projects than ever before.  Some are doing a simple 'photo a day' of whoever or whatever, others are doing a 'photo a day' always having to use a strobe, while simply some are doing 365 self portrait projects (which would be crazy hard i feel like).

As i have ALWAYS wanted to do a 365 project im afraid that some of the time i just dont have the time to shoot everyday.  I mean, i can take a shot everyday but i dont feel that all my shots for everyday will be what i want them to be.

So, i have decided to take on a 52 week project.  Sure i can take as many shots as i want in a week ( and will shoot everyday of the week anywho) , but i really get some extra time to concentrate and really learn from my last shots i took and hopefully by the end of this year will better my photography skills.

I will be doing a 'all around' style project that could include self portraits, other people, still life, natural light shots, strobe shots, exc.

This is the first full week in the new year and the first post will be this Sunday (unless i shoot something cool sooner..haha)


So follow along, it should be fun!

Thanks,


.Chris Bacarella.

No comments:

Post a Comment