Saturday, March 13, 2010

# 10) New York City

Spring Break 2010 has officially started and come to an end during week 10 of my photo adventure.  I covered 22 hours of driving, 5 states, and 1 province of Canada.  I took tons of 'snapshots' but no real good photos.  Although, i did see a cool wall in China Town and had to take some photos by it.  I used a single hotshoe flash held off camera by one of my friends.  It was bare and at 1/16th power which explains the harshness of the flash / shadows.  It took 10 minutes to complete but it was fun. So here are a couple...

Andrew

THIS ONES ME (Self Portrait style)

Yeah, his hand it cut off...but i like his expression....haha

Brock

The whole crew.....

Spring Break "New York Crew"


See you all next week!


>Chris Bacarella

No comments:

Post a Comment